Sunday, August 14, 2011

Father's Day

So, hopefully Steve had a good fathers day. I really don't remember a whole lot about his first fathers day except that we drove up to Spokane the day before and I spent A LOT of time sneaking around to finish his gift, sending him to go drool at a gun store one day just so I could finally get it done. Here's what I made him for his first official father's day.


By the way, big thanks to my Dad for taking so many cute pictures that it was hard to choose just 3. I thought it came out really cute, and he genuinely seemed to like it. But, why shouldn't he when it includes his favorite little girl and his favorite team? And he deserves it. Steve is a fantastic father and I am so happy that I get to raise our children with him as my partner.

No comments:

Post a Comment