Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Updated Belly

So, these pictures are definitely not very cute, but they get the job done. Here is the belly at 20 weeks. That's right! I can't believe we're halfway there, but that's where we are... And our little girl's movements and kicks get stronger every day! Just as the belly gets bigger every day. Already my innie belly button is practically an outie... Anyway, here's a picture of me in a t-shirt now, and I look even bigger in my new maternity dresses and my maternity swim suit for work. So strange since the whole thing still doesn't seem real to Steve and I yet...

1 comment:

  1. I found your blog! It was great running into you guys last night. We can't wait to check out the furniture auction you told us about. Next time you head to Tri-Cities let us know, we'd love to meet up for dinner!

    ReplyDelete