Sunday, April 25, 2010

Moscow for a Day

Steve and I went to Moscow yesterday for an awards banquet for the College of Natural Resources. We got to catch just a couple of friends quickly which we loved, before heading to the banquet. It was great to see some familiar faces and to be surrounded by so many memories. We got some great hand-me-downs from our old Bishop and his wife which we are very excited for, and I bought these onesies because I haven't stopped thinking about them since I passed them by on spring break. So cute!


Then on to the banquet. My department presented me with an award which was nice, and said very nice things which once again had me feeling like I've managed to fool all the people around me. All in all, it was a fun day! Here are a few pictures of the banquet that Steve took. I know, I look really comfortable standing there having someone talk about me...

No comments:

Post a Comment