Thursday, August 27, 2009

2 Years and counting

So, August 10th Steve and I celebrated our 2 year anniversary, or we would have if we hadn't been stressed out looking for a place to live... So I realized that because of all the moving chaos, we had never posted anything about our anniversary. If we celebrate, it will be later, like 2 months later when Steve stops being an unpaid intern and actually receives his first paycheck... If we do anything, of course, I will (eventually) post pictures. In the meantime, I thought I would post a few pictures of Steve and I through the last few years.

The night Steve and I officially got engaged, although I'd been wearing my ring for 5 days already...
By far my favorite of our engagement pictures.One of our favorite wedding pictures of us and the Logan Temple.
Another wedding picture much less frequently seen, but one I love because of our holding hands and the natural expressions. Helps me remember past all the wedding stuff to the way we felt on our wedding day, and still feel.Our first Christmas together with my parents. Steve had to beg for me to take this picture and I love it. Don't let him know that sometimes he has good ideas though...The professional pictures we took summer 2008.
Really, this post was a lot of fun for me, just because I had a really hard time picking out pictures to use without adding a ton of pictures; a reminder of how lucky I am. Steve and I have had a great first 2 years of marriage and I look forward to many more adventures with him. Love you Steve.

1 comment: