Friday, May 4, 2012

Counting and Twinkle

So, this is going to be quick because I need to get ready for work, but I took these videos today and wanted to share then with family.  It blows my mind what Ellie can do without our really knowing she has the skills till she starts doing it!  For instance, she just started counting to 4 or 5 a month or two ago without our having ever worked on it!  And she keeps adding numbers so that now she can count to ten at 20.5 months old.  Maybe that's not that unusual, but it blows my mind.


Oh, and she LOVES music right now.  Especially, Popcorn Popping on the Apricot Tree (nursery song from church), but she knows at least half the words to Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, so here she is helping me sing today.

Yup, she's pretty much amazing.  And SO MUCH FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment