Sunday, November 12, 2017

Family Pictures

On October 6th we went to Green Canyon with a local photographer out of Logan and had updated family pictures taken.  Getting pictures of the kids individually, together, just Steve and I, and our whole family each year has become so important to me.  Yes, it always stresses me out, and Steve kind of hates it, but this process also gives me some of my favorite pictures to look back on over time.

Our photographer wanted us to meet her there about 5:00, which meant leaving our house by about 4:15 - which is still nap time.  So, Kassidy was.... uncooperative.  She was Kassidy.  However, we still got some cute pictures of her fun little mischievous personality.  So, here are some of the best photos we got.

Ellie:

Mckayla:

Kassidy:
Lots of pictures trying to get decent ones of Kassidy - of course...

Gavin:

Kids:

Steve and I:

Our family:





No comments:

Post a Comment