Wednesday, February 15, 2012

One Proud Mama

So I had intended on our next blog post being about Ellie's 18 month stats and our Valentine's Day. I was planning on writing it after Ellie's 18 month appointment tomorrow. But, sometimes something happens you just are bursting to share and you have to blog it right away. And when you teach swim lessons for a living (sort of a piece of a living really...) then the first time your child blows bubbles is one of those moments. Ellie can blow bubbles with a bubble wand, so I knew she could physically control her breath to do it, and then she started copying my noise and putting her mouth near the water a few days ago after I tried to show her in the pool at work last week. But today, she just up and did it! There is no way I expected her to figure it out where I couldn't show her actually putting my mouth in her bath water, but she is too smart for such obstacles to keep her from bubble-blowing mastery! So, without further ado, here is our Ellie girl blowing bubbles!


Please, disregard the ridiculous woman in the background. We don't know who she is, but she seems to intrude upon a lot of our family videos....

1 comment:

  1. So cute! And that woman in the background sounds just fine. Our videos on the other hand, well lets just say Jane is going to think she had two dads.

    ReplyDelete