Sunday, March 7, 2010

Back in February...

So I realized recently that I never put up our standard birthday/valentines day post for February. As usual, Steve and I never made it to his birthday or valentines day to exchange gifts. Steve bought me a great wool coat for valentines day and couldn't wait to find out if I liked it or not, so I got it the day he bought it, about a week early. After that, it seemed silly for me to wait, so he got one of the video games he's been wanting for a while.

Steve says that the long term cost of this game is much more than we paid for it as he has had some pretty sleepless days in Mabton since valentines day...
My favorite part of this story is that Steve apparently ran his top 3 coats by multiple female family members as well as a number of women at the store...
Then his birthday presents came. Steve got Wii Sport Resort and BBC's "Life" (basically planet earth part II). Thanks Dad, Kerry, and Juls! We enjoyed ice cream cake had a great time in general.

No comments:

Post a Comment