Tuesday, September 7, 2010

This Monkey Rolls!

Ellie has been ridiculously strong for as long as I can remember. Steve could feel her kicking in the womb before I was supposed to be able to feel little flutters. She picked her head up for the first time when she was a day or two old, and at about a week old half rolled over. She can push us away with her arms, keep her legs so straight we can't dress her, and she now pretty much controls her head completely. For a while now she pushes herself up on my shoulder by standing on my legs, and yesterday at play time she spun herself 180 degrees by scooting around. Well, as of yesterday, our Monkey rolls!



Only one way - she still totters on the edge when she's going from back to front. This was her 4th roll and I finally got one on film! Too bad today both rolls were pretty quick from when she was put on her front, so I think she's starting to realize she can do it. Well, so much for the "lump" stage!

Way to go Monkey!

No comments:

Post a Comment